What is ExerciseNZ Exertion?
The last two years have been challenging for our industry – ExerciseNZ Exertion is all about us supporting our industry to rebuild and thrive in 2022.
All items listed below are FREE to ExerciseNZ members.
Non-members – Click here to join
Members – Log in to access live links, replays and recorded sessions.
Phase 1: EXNZ Academy | JUNE ’22 – Complete
A series of online training sessions:
These sessions have been delivered and can be viewed in the members’ section
- Emotional Drivers
- Overcoming Objections
- Avoiding the Dreaded Museum Tour
- Using language that matches the person for better results
- Biology based retention that will inform every interaction you have
- Digital Content Creation – Creating a video
- Delivery on Social Media – How to deploy a video
Value – several thousand $/person.
Phase 2: Direct to the Public Promotions | Complete
- PART A: A large scale social media campaign promoting using exercise facilities – Launching 29 July. This is all about generating new enquiries for our members. The ads will link to landing page on our website, which in turn, links to your web site (see below for how to participate). To view a sample of a direct to public ad we are using, click here.
- PART B: Promoting ‘using a trainer’ through social media, using clients talking about how trainers help – Launching in October/November. This will link to REPs as the quality mark.
Investment – $70,000+ in direct to consumer ads
Phase 3: Research | SEPT – OCT
ExerciseNZ will deliver two main research pieces;
- PART A: An industry survey – see where facilities are at compared to in 2019. This will cover visits, revenue and new sales, this will allow you to bench mark your facility against others.
- PART B: Consumer research – we will engage a study providing information on perception, and changes from consumer perspective in the past two years, and what that means for your business moving forward.
How do I get Involved?
- Participate in the training – ExerciseNZ Members click below to log in and access the dates and links to participate live – or replay links if you miss the live sessions.
- PART A: For Full member facilities – complete the web form now (this means your facility will have its own ad on our landing page). The promotion has launched and will go for the entirety of August.
- PART B: Ensure your REPs profile is up to date (with region and a completed profile). The ‘Use a trainer’ ads will all link to the REPs search engine. Promotion begins in September.
- PART A: Survey invitations will be sent to all members to participate. Ensure you participate so you can receive the findings (we only send them to those that take part).